Options

Finally passed 70-688!

ThatdudeThatdude Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Insane that this exam has been twice as hard as any CompTia or Cisco exam I have taken. I'm so relived that it's finally over lol has been like a nightmare.

Make sure that you know Intune very well before even trying to take this.

Comments

• Options
    culpanoculpano Member Posts: 163
    Well done. I am taking this exam soon. I passed 70-687 in Sept then was planning to do 70-688 about 6 weeks later. However I struggled with the new intune interface so gave up and did 70-680 instead. Now that MS has put back the retirement date to mid 2016 I have decided to have another go at 70-688.

You are only one exam away from MCSA Windows 10 if you have both the Windows 8.1 exams.
  • Options
    ThatdudeThatdude Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    culpano wrote: »
    Well done. I am taking this exam soon. I passed 70-687 in Sept then was planning to do 70-688 about 6 weeks later. However I struggled with the new intune interface so gave up and did 70-680 instead. Now that MS has put back the retirement date to mid 2016 I have decided to have another go at 70-688.

You are only one exam away from MCSA Windows 10 if you have both the Windows 8.1 exams.

I think I may take the 70-697 for Windows 10 down the road but I got the Windows 8.1 MCSA per a school requirement. Next for me with Server 2012.
  • Options
    Brain-DBrain-D Member Posts: 134
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.