Options

Simulation, Practice Test

missjanayamissjanaya Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
Does anyone know where I can find 220-901/902 simulations and practice questions?

Comments

• Options
    JohnWarrenJohnWarren Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have not seen a single posting by anyone who has taken the new exams. I suspect, there won't be a rush since the 220-801 and 220-802 are still available and there is a better sense as to their content than the new exams. All we have are the exam objectives that are available on CompTIA's website.
  • Options
    mcttrainermcttrainer Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    missjanaya,

With 901/902 so new, over-the-counter resources are still rare. That will change soon enough considering the sheer popularity of A+.

That said, I can wholeheartedly recommend the All-In-One Mike Meyers book found here:

CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Ninth Edition (Exams 220-901 & 220-902): Mike Meyers: 9781259589515: Amazon.com: Books

The 901/902 Mike Meyers book came out just a few days ago. He's usually good for practice questions and practices as well. The Mike Meyers A+ books are always stellar. The best I've seen over the years. Been recommending his books to my A+ students for 10 years.

For practice questions, did you try:

Measureup.com?
    Transcender.com?
    Examforce.com?

For simulation practice, you can probably muck around on your own a bit. Try practicing with networking commands, device manager, the command line, file explorer, repairing OS using WINRE, etc. Generally the simulation questions aren't particularly deep.

Also, have you checked out Professor Messer's YouTube channel? He's already uploaded all of his free training videos for 901. He's VERY good. His website also has great study guides for like $10 each.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG49S3nxzAnmlC1ZsppuM7yleDuYCMHrv

I imagine his 902 videos are around the corner.

Good luck!

-MCTTrainer

(P.S) I don't work for, nor have any relationship with Professor Messer, or Mike Meyers at all. They just have good stuff.