Where to buy Vouchers?

iAnonymityiAnonymity Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey all, going to shoot for the 801 either next week, or before the 15th, the the 802 shortly after. I've came across two websites, look legit, but this is my 1st time buying vouchers, any advice would be nice, if the "itexamvouchers" one seems okay I could buy the vouchers that expire on 2/4/16 and will be a nice discount. Let me know what you all think. Thanks in advance.

1 VUE CompTIA A+ Exam Test Voucher Bundle

Discount IT Certification Exam Voucher for CompTIA and Microsoft

Comments

• iAnonymityiAnonymity Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hopefully someone has used 1 of these sites, I hope to buy a vouchers this week.
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I've purchased vouchers through the get certified 4 less site. In fact, I purchased two vouchers that needed to be used in a short period of time. After completing the purchase, I received an immediate call, which went to voice mail, that wanted to make sure I understood that the vouchers needed to be used quickly. Since I didn't pick up, they also emailed me requesting that I respond back acknowledging the truncated time frame. After responding that I understood, they sent me the vouchers with an additional 15 days before expiration. Can't beat the level of service they gave me...not to mention, they worked with no problems whatsoever.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • iAnonymityiAnonymity Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks, I've been leaning towards that. I'm wanting to buy vouchers that expire right away, one to push myself to do it now, and the other to save money, thanks for your input. Hopefully I'll be A+ certified in a couple of weeks.