Passed the 801 an hour ago! :)

PondlenPondlen Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I want to thank everyone on this forum for all of the motivational words/success stories and study materials you have provided me. You guys are awesome. I passed with a 760, which I'm pretty proud of. icon_lol.gif

Thoughts about the 801 exam:

-The exam was a lot easier than I anticipated it to be.
[removed content that violates NDA]

Anyways, I take the 802 on Saturday! Hopefully I can pass that as well, and make another post about getting certified :D

Any tips about the 802 would be GREATLY appreciated. I already know I really need to brush up on my commands.

Comments

• Brain-DBrain-D Member Posts: 134
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Welcome to the forum and congratulations!
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • scottishkiwiscottishkiwi Member Posts: 47 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well done and good luck for Saturday!
    2016 : CompTIA Network+ (Jan) [X], CompTIA Storage+ (Jan) [X], CompTIA Security+ (Feb) [X], Cisco ICND1 (Feb) [X], MS 70-410 (Mar) [X], Cisco ICND2 (Mar) [X], Juniper JNCIA-Junos (Apr) [ ], Amazon AWS CSA (Apr) [ ], VMWare VCP-DCV (May) [X], MS 70-409 (May) [X], MS 70-411+412 (May) [ ]
    2015 : ITIL Foundations (Dec) [X], PRINCE2 Foundation (Dec) [X], CompTIA A+ (Dec) [X]
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratulations
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • PlayMaker88PlayMaker88 Member Posts: 35 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ]
    Congrats !! How long did you study ?
  • PondlenPondlen Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have been on and off studying for about a year now. I definitely don't think you need to study for that long, but I was juggling college and a job so I didn't have too much free time to study :) I literally studied for two days straight before the exam though, haha. Plan on doing the same thing for the 802.