Network+ passed on 2nd Attempt

techchanztechchanz Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Yay finally passed. I failed first time in December, then did more revision and passed today but only just with a score of 758. Next stop Security+ icon_study.gif

icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• BigMike5BigMike5 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good luck on the Sec+ exam!
  • Brain-DBrain-D Member Posts: 134
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • 8thdegreepwnologist8thdegreepwnologist Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Way to persevere!
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good luck on the Sec+.
  • sorakairy03sorakairy03 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice so how did u review did u go over everything again or just the areas the test said u was week on.

I just failed my first try gonna take again got 650 on my first try
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good luck on Sec+ and beyond!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Dyno_NaggetDyno_Nagget Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • orlandoflorlandofl Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    • Education: B.A. Criminal Justice - Thomas Edison State University
    • Education: Undergraduate Certificate in Microsoft Server Administration - St. Petersburg College
    • Currently Working On: MCSA - Windows 10
    • Planned Certifications for 2017: MCSE - Mobility
    • Connect With Me On LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisebyrd
  • leep80leep80 Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Im going the same route
  • patricknetpatricknet Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Can you share what you did to prepare for the first attempt, then what you did for the second attempt? The reason I am asking is I failed my first attempt yesterday with a score of 700. I am at a loss for how to prepare for my 2nd attempt.

I took a 4-week classroom training which went over Testout ( I aced the testout final). Also did all the Certmaster material. Read Mike Myers book cover to cover. I felt very prepared, but still failed. I ran out of time before I finished all the questions.
  • johnnyqt25johnnyqt25 Banned Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I also failed first attempt two weeks ago. Will be going in for second attempt tomorrow. I think it's best to flag the simulation questions for last and try to do the multiple choice within 30-40 minutes and then come back to the sim questions. Good luck!
  • 8thdegreepwnologist8thdegreepwnologist Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□