Building JNCIE-SP lab

tomtom1tomtom1 Member Posts: 375
Hi guys,

In order to prepare optimally for the JNCIE-SP lab exam I'm building a topology that incorporates the JNCIE-SP blueprint and includes some technical detail. There are some workbooks out there, but I was hoping that this could be something like a community based edition, so free of charge. However, I need some help in working out the topologies and the objectives.

I was hoping as part of a unique study experience, some people that are already preparing for the JNCIE would be up to incorporate some fun things here. It would provide a unique learning experience. Hit me up if you're interested.

Example of the base topology attached.

Comments

• AbdullahJNCIEAbdullahJNCIE Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i have 10 routers, is it enough to build full JNCIE-SP lab? thanks
  • nethackernethacker Member Posts: 184 ■■■□□□□□□□
    i have 10 routers, is it enough to build full JNCIE-SP lab? thanks

No you can't
    JNCIE | CCIE | GCED
  • JuniperFXJuniperFX Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    2 JNCIEs and still you don't know what is a logical router?
    Of course you can. I built the JNCIE-SP bootcamp topology using only one MX.
  • nethackernethacker Member Posts: 184 ■■■□□□□□□□
    JuniperFX wrote: »
    2 JNCIEs and still you don't know what is a logical router?
    Of course you can. I built the JNCIE-SP bootcamp topology using only one MX.

Of course I do know what a logical router is - LSYS. I guess I was wrong then perhaps because I was not exposed to LSYS on my SRX and EX, and also not fan of using RIs as an independent router. Of course you can use 10 routers to build JNCIE-SP lab. I didn't work on MX until few months ago when I started working on LSYS on MX960.
    JNCIE | CCIE | GCED