study guides

furbyfurby Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi,

Is there anybody here who has passed the i-net+ exam and doesnt use their books or study guides, in pdf format or so, anymore or practice exams maybe.

Im from the Netherlands and its not easy to find information about the i-net+ exam here.
I appreciate it if somebody wants to share it.

I recently ordered a Ucertify practice test they are the only company who support wire transfers so i could order a practice test.

I checked out the free test on mcmcse.com but i noticed a lot of errors in the test and i dont want to rely on a test with errors.
Or just one official practice test.

I know people say its a simple exam but i dont have that much experience with the subjects of the exam.

I want to schedule the exam soon so i can study for the network+ exam.

Thanks.

Comments

• johnnyg5646johnnyg5646 Member Posts: 173
    I might have some stuff. Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I'll try and get them to you. I'm at work right now, so I can't check, but I think I have some stuff at home. Also, I have some flash cards I made myself I can send
    BS - Computer Science
    MS - Computer Information Systems

Have you looked at the Sybex Book for this one?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • emmajoyceemmajoyce Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hello,
    I was just curious why you have decided to take the iNet first, before the Network+. No big reason, im just curious. Thank you
    lungsucker.jpg