Tips For Studying GCFA

Xplorer2cXplorer2c Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

Due to work pressure i opted out for Online Training of GCFA, I have the materials with me, Yet to start studying, Previously I have self studied and worked on Autopsy, FTK for quite exposure in forensics.
I currently specialize in VAPT, Need your valuable inputs to make myself more productive in studying for GCFA. For eg,
How long does it take to go through the course material at least once, Tips for indexing, Areas where need to spend more time for better understanding, I know its all subjective, But sharing your experiences will be motivating and beneficial. I had my 3 months spent without studying, and i have around 40 days deadline to study and give the exam :)
Just now finished with setting up the Lab,
Thank you for your support!

Comments

• docricedocrice Member Posts: 1,706 ■■■■■■■■■■
    In the past, I've gone through SANS OnDemand courses within a week or two (had allocated training time from work) and then within a month passed the corresponding GIAC exam. Over the last couple of years, however, any SANS training online has taken me an entire quarter and perhaps an extra month just to get through the exam. This is due to a much more dense work schedule.

For indexing tips, search the forum as we've covered the topic often.
    Hopefully-useful stuff I've written: http://kimiushida.com/bitsandpieces/articles/