Options

View Certificate on Exin

tprice5tprice5 Member Posts: 770
I am attempting to obtain my certification ID to submit to my employer. In doing so I found the Exin Login Screen. Let me start with, Wow. I have seen some crumby web sites, and I have spoken openly of my disdain for VMware's website, but this really takes it to the next level. I am hoping that half of this website is being blocked and I am only looking at the shell after bluecoat devoured it. This simply cannot be the intended interface. I try and recover my password and it simply flashes the screen and clears the textbox. It displays a 'Logout' button in the upper right corner even though I am clearly not logged in. Just a god awful website.

If anyone knows where I can find a copy of my certificate (other than my inbox) I would appreciate a point in the right direction.
Certification To-Do: CEH [ ], CHFI [ ], NCSA [ ], E10-001 [ ], 70-413 [ ], 70-414 [ ]
WGU MSISA
Start Date: 10/01/2014 | Complete Date: ASAP
All Courses: LOT2, LYT2 , UVC2, ORA1, VUT2, VLT2 , FNV2 , TFT2 , JIT2 , FMV2, FXT2 , LQT2

Comments

• Options
    Screen shot attached.

Certification To-Do: CEH [ ], CHFI [ ], NCSA [ ], E10-001 [ ], 70-413 [ ], 70-414 [ ]
    WGU MSISA
    All Courses: LOT2, LYT2 , UVC2, ORA1, VUT2, VLT2 , FNV2 , TFT2 , JIT2 , FMV2, FXT2 , LQT2
  • Options
    EXIN supportEXIN support Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi tprice,
    I would like to help you (I work at EXIN). I can't find a DM funtionallity on this forum so I have to reply (sorry moderators).

you could use the contact form on exin.com or drop us a tweet @exinglobal. (or supply the email addres you used for the regsitration, I would not recommend that for obvious reasons)
  • Options
    Hi tprice,
    I would like to help you (I work at EXIN). I can't find a DM funtionallity on this forum so I have to reply (sorry moderators).

you could use the contact form on exin.com or drop us a tweet @exinglobal. (or supply the email addres you used for the regsitration, I would not recommend that for obvious reasons)

Oh hey, I somehow missed your reply. Being a new member I don't believe that feature has been unlocked on your account. Perhaps the mods would be kind enough to unlock that for us?
    I do appreciate you making the effort to reach out to me and help me out!
    WGU MSISA