Options

ITIL Online Training Providers

krasalkrasal Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I'm preparing for the OSA exam. I would like to know if anybody could suggest a good online trainer. I'm not looking for virtual classes as they are expensive. I was looking at itiltrainingzone, mountainview-itsm and the artofservice.com

Any helpful advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rasal.

Comments

• Options
    Liz GallacherLiz Gallacher Member Posts: 107
    I would recommend IT Training Zone. This is the company run by Claire Agutter who is very active in providing help and support on this site. She cannot recommend her own company, so I will! The materials are very good, there is email tutor support, and she gets extremely good results and feedback
  • Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Thank you Liz, that's very kind icon_smile.gif

Rasal, there is lots of information on our ITILTrainingZone.com site, but if you have any questions feel free to get in touch.

Claire
  • Options
    krasalkrasal Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Liz and Claire. I'll get in touch with you offline Claire.
  • Options
    sadek1sadek1 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    don't think twice itiltrainingzone is the best, very helpful, organized, excellent service
  • Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Thanks sadek1 I will pass that on to our service desk, they'll be so happy to hear your feedback!

Claire
  • Options
    sheetal_sequeira@yahoo.cosheetal_sequeira@yahoo.co Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,
    I would recommend ApnaCourse India's MOOC (Massive Open Online Courses) platform. The online training at ApnaCourse.com is provided by renowned experts at affordable prices. Each course has a set of customized add-on's like Course specific question bank, Online simulated exams, Course material, quick reckoner cards etc. So I hope this would be of great help to you.

Sheetal