ITIL OSA || itiltrainingzone.com

HelmyahmadhassanHelmyahmadhassan Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All ,

i am planning to have OSA exam next month , with the help of this fantastic forum i found itiltrainingzone.com

i need your support what is meant by ITIL So Core 365 days online access as it is the cheapest one ?

also what is the best package recommended for me ?

Thanks for your support :)

Regards,
Ahmad

Comments

• Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Ahmad

I'm the lead tutor for IT Training Zone - the company that runs the ITIL Training Zone site. Thank you for looking at our materials!

Our shopping cart allows you to build a package of options that's right for you - so you can add training, the exam, and supporting materials.

The SO 365 days option refers to the ITIL Service Operation core volume. This is not the training course - it is access to the supporting ITIL book to help you study. The option we sell is an online version of the book. You get 1 year's access, including any updates that might be made during that time and you can access it from any internet connected PC. The OSA syllabus recommends you do some reading in the SO core volume as part of your studies, but it's not mandatory so you can choose whether to purchase this or not in addition to your training.

The 90 day training option is suitable for most delegates but if you will only have a little time to study each week the 150 day option is also available. You can purchase the exam now or at any point during your training when you feel ready.

If you've got any other questions our help desk is available 24x7 at [email protected].

Kind regards

Claire
  • HelmyahmadhassanHelmyahmadhassan Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Claire ,
    thanks for your detailed reply , i also contacted the help desk there and they informed me that "SO Core volume 365 " doesn't allow you to take the exam it's just an access to the material .

So i have to take the package with more than 600 USD , to be able to enter the exam .

Do you know if there are verified training course with cheaper prices as the above one is still high for me ?

Regards,
    Ahmad Hassan
    Hi Ahmad

If you shop around I believe there are some training providers who offer cheaper courses. I know that price is an important consideration for all of our delegates, but please make sure you check the quality of what you are purchasing too.

Areas to look at are:

Duration of access
    Quality of material
    Access to support (tutors etc.)
    Cost of exams

Passing the exam is very important, but it's also important to make sure you have a good quality training experience that will allow you to use your new skills and knowledge as part of your career.

Kind regards

Claire
  • HelmyahmadhassanHelmyahmadhassan Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Claire ,

after sometime searching web for some providers i found the price range was the same :) , i believe i will go for itiltrainingzone.com .

finally , would you please Claire confirm that the package with 649 USD includes the exam fees ?

Also what is the difference between the exams by training providers and the exams through (EXIN) ?

Regards,
    Ahmad
    Hi Ahmad

The $649 price is for the training only - you will see the exam as a separate option in your shopping cart.

EXIN is an examination institute, which is an organisation who has been approved to offer ITIL exams. There are other examination institutes including Loyalist, who are our exam provider of choice.

You can purchase your exam from us or you can use the course completion certificate you gain by taking our training to purchase your own exam - this is possible because we are an accredited training organisation. Just like with training you will find there are some big differences in exam prices - I believe our intermediate exams are some of the cheapest available but again it's good to shop around.

I hope you decide to study with us and our tutor team will look forward to supporting you. I don't know if you are interested in becoming an ITIL expert, but our training package for expert has $500 off until Dec 31st making the training only $1495 - this might be a better option than the individual course if expert is your long term goal.

Kind regards

Claire