GWAPT EXAM (sec542)

mohamed_sadatmohamed_sadat Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Dears,
I am going to attend Gwapt exam next month . and I need your help . i need any practice exams questions and index file.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• docricedocrice Member Posts: 1,706 ■■■■■■■■■■
    If you've taken SEC542, you already have the course materials which you can build your personal index from. Using your own index is the recommended approach since it's tailored to your specific learning style. You should also have two practice exams that you can run through to determine your weak areas if you've signed up for the GWAPT exam.
    Hopefully-useful stuff I've written: http://kimiushida.com/bitsandpieces/articles/
  • mohamed_sadatmohamed_sadat Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks docrice for your replay
    I am studying sans materials now and creating my index and will take the two practices tests . but i need more practices .
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    You can purchase additional practice tests from GIAC. Be advised of their warning:
    There are not an unlimited number of Practice Test questions, so there is a law of diminishing returns if you retake the same practice tests over and over.
  • docricedocrice Member Posts: 1,706 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I've never used more than one practice exam. If you really feel that you need more than two, your grasp of the material likely isn't very good and you just need to study harder.
    Hopefully-useful stuff I've written: http://kimiushida.com/bitsandpieces/articles/
  • EngRobEngRob Member Posts: 247 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would agree with docrice, two would be max.
  • justjenjustjen Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Two practice exams are enough if you've got a good understanding of the material. Beyond that, I take another practice or two, to compensate for test anxiety. My scores don't get appreciably better, but it helps in the run up to the real thing - that it starts to feel like just another test. :)