Options

MALC preperation

opal_1970opal_1970 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,
I did my foundation quite a while ago, but have been working in ITIL environments the last 15 years or so. I just did all the Intermediate tests (OSA, PPO, SOA, and CSI) one each week without any preperation, and I found them all fairly easy, I think all but one I got over 90%.

At any rate, I am assuming that the MALC will be similar, although with a higher taxonomy and I would like to buy a voucher and do the MALC without doing a prep course... Unfortunately, that would mean doing it without the preperation materials (Case Study, practice questions, etc.) that one gets from the trainer. If anyone could share copies of the practice material, I would be most grateful. Otherwise, I would like to know what your thoughts are about taking the MALC without going through a prep course?

Thanks for your insights.

Comments

• Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi opal

The ITIL qualification scheme doesn't allow you to take the MALC exam without attending an accredited course. You can study in a classroom or online, but you must attend some form of training. This will give you access to the case study, sample exams etc.

Kind regards

Claire
  • Options
    opal_1970opal_1970 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Claire,

That is too bad, but thank you for the information.