Options

EXIN ITSM Foundation Bridge Exam

Hi folks,

I received am email from EXIN a few days ago, offering me the opportunity to sit for this exam.

I have the ITIL 2011 foundation exam done so I only need the bridge exam consisting of 20 questions where 13 correct question (65%) is required.

They provided the links to download the following:

EXIN IT Service Management Foundation based on ISO/IEC 20000 workbook
EXIN IT Service Management Foundation bridge based on ISO/IEC 20000 preparation guide
Sample Exam based on EXIN IT Service Management Foundation bridge based on ISO/IEC 20000

Based on this resources above, is it sufficient to pass the exam?

Thanks in advance

Eamonn
Bachelor of Science in Computer Services Management - Limerick Institute of Technology
Higher Certificate in Science in Computer Services - Limerick Institute of Technology
Certificate Information Technology and Computing - The Open University
Certificate in Computing and Mathematics -The Open University

Comments

• Options
    Liz GallacherLiz Gallacher Member Posts: 107
    I think the answer is - read the material, and see if you pass the mock exam, then decide
  • Options
    PremierCiscoPremierCisco Member Posts: 221
    Hello Liz,

Thanks for the reply. I will look over the material i have and decide after taken the mock exam.

Eamonn
    Bachelor of Science in Computer Services Management - Limerick Institute of Technology
    Higher Certificate in Science in Computer Services - Limerick Institute of Technology
  • Options
    ZorodzaiZorodzai Member Posts: 357 ■■■■■■■□□□
    When do you intend to sit the exam ? I also received the same offer and am considering sitting the exam.
  • Options
    NB4LNB4L Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey PremierCisco (or anyone else), have you taken the exam? and was it sufficient? Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    williew999williew999 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have completed the ITSM bridge 6 months ago, my advice, read all material, as with ITIL know the main processes and definitions etc and you should be okay, personally I thought doing it as soon as possible after the ITIL worked for me as there was a crossover....

I also bought a ITSM book off amazon....
  • Options
    Hi Zorodzai,

Sorry for the late reply. I sat the exam in March and passed. I did it via Exin anytime at home.

I used the material that Exin provided only

Eamonn
  • Options
    Hi NB4L,

I have taken the exam in March and passed it with the material Exin provided.

Eamonn
  • Options
    RemedympRemedymp Member Posts: 834 ■■■■□□□□□□
    williew999 wrote: »
    I have completed the ITSM bridge 6 months ago, my advice, read all material, as with ITIL know the main processes and definitions etc and you should be okay, personally I thought doing it as soon as possible after the ITIL worked for me as there was a crossover....

I also bought a ITSM book off amazon....

Which book was this? Do you have the ISBN?
  • Options
    torrentetorrente Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Regarding ITSM I can not say anything about the Foundation Bridge as I took the Associate Bridge, in my case I took gogotraining course and with it plus the original ISO 20000-1/-2 documents I passed it well.
    Regarding gogotraining course, I think that it is good enough and at a low price, IMHO it is not a great course but as it is mandatory to attend the course to take the exam it allows you to comply with it.
    Being ITIL Expert with that exam I became ITSM Associate and ITSM Consultant Manager (now Expert), as I am CISA too I got the exemption to get the Internal Auditor too; that is three diplomas with only one exam icon_wink.gif