Passed CCENT

MagmadragoonMagmadragoon Member Posts: 172 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed my CCENT this morning with a 920/1000. Initially took it on 3/4 and managed to get a 709/1000. Went back into my notes to figure what I needed to work on and did some more labs with protocols. I'm glad to be moving on to studying the ICND2.

Attaching my notes I used for the examCisco Intro.pdf & Cisco.pdf

Comments

• NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Gratz!! Good luck with ICND2! What are you using to study for it? Just curious because I'm just starting to study for it too
  • Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • HAMPHAMP Member Posts: 163
    CONGRATS! ! ! ! ! icon_cheers.gificon_thumright.gif

To me, that took a lot of courage, because I would have been a scary coward to try again so soon.
  • tmcgtmcg Banned Posts: 127
    Congrats! Can anyone tell me if this is a major step up from N+
  • ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing and getting a great score! icon_thumright.gif Cood luck with the CCNA exam.
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    tmcg wrote: »
    Congrats! Can anyone tell me if this is a major step up from N+

Yeah kind of... its alot more learning how to use Cisco equipment though.
  • MagmadragoonMagmadragoon Member Posts: 172 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Never did Network+. I have a home lab consisting of 2x 2950T switches, 1x 2600 router and 1x 1841 router. I read both books Odom and Lammle on the subject. Last I used Chris Bryant course on Udemy a couple weeks before taking it to refresh on material. I probably have about 110+ pages of typed notes between the two books.
  • DrethylDrethyl Member Posts: 121 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm getting ready to take mine before the month is over. I just had a few questions on the cisco site it says 40-50 questions. How many questions would you say were simulation ? I've been hearing horror stories about how bad the sims are, did you have a lot of them or were there only a few and the rest multiple choice?
  • castagnolaccastagnolac Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Magmadragoon -

Congratulations! I'm wondering if we are clones because I passed with the exact same score the day before (mine was 3/11/15). In addition we used the same books! Odom and Lammle. Congrats and best of luck on ICND2. I'm taking a brief respite while finishing up a class in Python on Coursera, but will hit the ICND2 books after that.
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Clones are cool! H3 is my clone (or I'm his). icon_cool.gif
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • nikalisnikalis Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    can i join too? i got 920 on the 14th
    To Script or not to Script, that is the question.

MSCA [ ] 70-410 [ ] 70-411 [ ] 70-412
    CCNA [X] 100-101 [ ] 200-101
  • MagmadragoonMagmadragoon Member Posts: 172 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yes, anyone can join. Just attached my notes I used for the test on the first post.
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass man!
  • EdificerEdificer Member Posts: 187 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Awesomeness!
    “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” Confucius
  • JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Spanks for the notes. I always like to see my note taking compared to others, and I think mine SUCK

Congrats on the pass!
  • siggnationsiggnation Member Posts: 182
    You're well on your way, keep the focus!
    Currently Reading:

CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam v. 5.1
    CCIE Routing and Switching 5.0 OCG, Vol. I
    Cisco Lan Switching
  • RomBUSRomBUS Member Posts: 699 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats and thank you for the notes! Can't have enough