Passed Project+

MagmadragoonMagmadragoon Posts: 171Member
Passed Project+ with about a week of studying. It was long test and the material was difficult to get in to.

Comptia Project.pdf

Comments

• Falcon56Falcon56 Posts: 89Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Just took the exam thru ProctorU and passed as well.

I agree about the material being hard to get into. I had Skillsoft and the Sybex study guides and they seemed to cover all the objectives. I enjoyed studying for the Cloud+ much more than this one.
  • MagmadragoonMagmadragoon Posts: 171Member
    The exam reminded me of my last two semesters in college of business management. There is no labs to create or ways to check functionality like on other IT certifications.
  • ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Posts: 461Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on getting the Project+! icon_thumright.gif
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Lab: 3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • GForce75GForce75 Posts: 222Member
    Congrats! Check out ITIL and PMP for your future studies! Best of luck!
    Doctoral Candidate - BA (33/60hrs) ~ MBA/Project Management ~ BA/Business-IT
  • fuz1onfuz1on Posts: 961Member
    congrats!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Posts: 563Member
    Congratulations on passing your Project+ certification!
    WGU B.S. IT - Security Progress Start Date: Mar 1 2015 Transferred|Required|In Progress|Completed
    C176 C220 C221 C393 C394 C172 C178 C164 C457 C455 C456 C480 (42 CUs Xfered)
    C247 C299 (12 CUs Required to Graduate)
    C247
    C299 (12 CU In Progress)
    C182 ORA1 C459 C132 C168 C376 C483 C255 C278 C173 C169 C175 C484 C170 C179 C451 C100 C246
    C435 C436(68 CU Completed)
  • c0mptiac0mptia Posts: 144Member
    Congratulations on passing
  • suitsonfiresuitsonfire Posts: 37Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    Passed Project+ with about a week of studying. It was long test and the material was difficult to get in to.

Comptia Project.pdf

Just had to thank you for these notes, they really helped me pass recently with a 791 score. It is appreciated.
  • greg9891greg9891 Posts: 1,153Member ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congratsicon_cheers.gif
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAPosts: 3,986Member ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
  • FrostyFlamezFrostyFlamez Posts: 2Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and thanks for the notes!
  • mzx380mzx380 This site changed my life New YorkPosts: 449Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    Can anyone with this cert give me an explanation for this as compared to PMP cert? Was thinking about doing the CAPM.
    . nevamind, found the thread about that very topic
    Certifications: ITIL, ACA, CCNA, Linux+, VCP-DCV, PMP, PMI-ACP
    Currently Working On: Microsoft 70-761 (SQL Server)
  • colpepecolpepe Posts: 3Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
    Your notes look pretty great! Taking P+ in a week or so, will put them to the test!
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Posts: 1,472Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
  • Brain-DBrain-D Posts: 134Member
    Great job!
  • gncsmithgncsmith Posts: 458Member
    Congrats!!
    Thank you everyone
  • RedRangerRedRanger Posts: 18Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass!

As others have recommended look into the PMP and ITIL certs.

On a side note:

Does anyone know whether the Project+ certificates are gaining popularity or traction in the job market? I haven't seen many job postings requesting or requiring this cert.
    It seems that PMP is the requirement many jobs listings usually have for project management. I took the Project+ due to a sale was running for the exam and I wanted to learn the terminology used in project management.
  • michael982michael982 Posts: 2Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is this study guide for pk0-003 or pk0-004?

Thank you in advance!!
  • boxerboy1168boxerboy1168 Posts: 378Member
    congrats
    Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.
  • PersianImmortalPersianImmortal Posts: 124Member
    Congratulations!!!
  • Bjones1976Bjones1976 Posts: 20Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations