Options

Uh Oh! Selected to Facilitate SEC503 at SANS Virginia Beach 2015.

JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
So I applied for the Work Study program for the SANS Virginia Beach 2015 event about a month or so ago, after I participated in the Work Study program for SEC401 at SANS 2015 in Orlando. This time I selected SEC503 like 5th on my list as I knew it was a difficult one and I don't think I'm ready for it yet. Well, looks like I'll have to be ready for it because I found out today I was selected to facilitate it in August. From what I've read in threads here it is a deep course and the accompanying GCIA exam is one of the more difficult with regards to material.

I'm going to scour the GCIA threads here but I'd also appreciate if everyone who has taken this course could stop by with some advice and suggestions for books, websites, etc, that I can study up before class starts. I am working on the GSEC right now and I anticipate taking it around the beginning of July, and then going in to prepare for SEC503.
Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
Next Up:​ OSCP
Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework