Options

Finding it near enough impossible. .

Do we really need to memories every darn objective? I just cant retain all the objectives and scopes and seem to mix them up abit. Surely at Foundation level the exam can't be that detailed?

Comments

• Options
    Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
    I agree that I'm finding it confusing with scopes/objectives of each part of the lifecycle. Any tips anyone?
  • Options
    scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Yes, it is that detailed. Just read and practice.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • Options
    Liz GallacherLiz Gallacher Member Posts: 107
    Remember, this is foundation level, and is a multiple choice exam. You do not need to memorise every objective - you need to understand them in a common sense way, and be able to recognise them, so, if, for example, you get a question which says which of these is NOT an objective of service operation, and the options are
    a) to maintain business satisfaction and confidence in IT through effective and efficient delivery and support of the service as agreed in the service-level agreement (SLA);
    b) to minimize the impact of service outages on day-to-day business activities
    c) to decide which services should be offered
    d)to protect the services from unauthorized access
    Hopefully you would recognise that a,b and d are all to do with service operation, whilst c is about service portfolio management, and is part of service strategy.
    I advise you to look at the mock papers, to nderstand the types of questions asked. 90-95% of students pass, so I am sure you will too.