Very worried about EXIN Anywhere results...HELP

I sat the ITIL Foundation exam with EXIN Anywhere and received my a unconfirmed result which said I passed. But I'm wonder if I committed various violations accidentally. At one stage you have to take a picture of your ID which I did, but after repeated failures of getting a clear picture I left the room to try to sort out the lighting. At this point I am not sure if it was recording as the exam didn't actually begin.

Next concern I am not sure I fully got a 360 spin of the room, the instructions were so iffy that I may have messed up somewhere. TBH without me physically walking up and down the room in every corner then a spin is useless. I dont know how reasonable EXIN are and to top it of, I have a gruelling 10 working days wait.

Anyone had any issues with EXIN?

Comments

• Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi G.O.A.T

I've replied to your private message. If you are failed, companies like Peoplecert use a live proctor which can give a better exam experience - they may be worth a look.

Good luck,

Claire
  • elephantollieelephantollie Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    G.O.A.T - what was the result? I've just sat the exam, have a similar concern. In my case I realized after the exam that a browser window was open behind the exam window...
  • Cerebro 2.0Cerebro 2.0 Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How did things go with this? Its one of the reasons why I am looking to take my exam at a center.
    ITIL SO [In progress]
    Prince 2 Foundation [In progress]