Options

Question after passing ITIL Foundations exam

My question is this.. I passed the exam this morning taking it through peoplecert and I was able to print out a results page at the end but I noticed on the page it doesn't even have my name listed on it and also it says the results are provisional until final verification supposedly within 2 business days. Is there a way to print out these results until then that will show my name on it and also is there much to worry about waiting on provisional results? I just want to know that I truly did pass this exam lol!
Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM

Comments

• Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Jamesweb, you will probably get your official confirmation within 24 hours so you can download your e-cert then, I wouldn't worry too much about it. We've put delegates through thousands of exams and not had a provisional result cancelled.

Claire
  • Options
    JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    Claire, thanks for the information! I won't worry about the provisional results then and hopefully I can see my certificate of passing in about 24 hours. I have an interview tomorrow and would like to present this as I passed since I think this employer uses ITIL framework.
  • Options
    gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    ItsmHarunItsmHarun Member Posts: 178
    Congrats you have pass ITIL Foundation exam. This best course for you future carrier. [h=2][/h]
  • Options
    $bvb379$bvb379 Member Posts: 155
    I passed on December 15, 2015 and still haven't received anything from them.
  • Options
    Who was your exam provider? Do you know if you're meant to receive an e-certificate or a paper certificate?
  • Options
    Pearson Vue. I have the print out sheet for passing with my name on it and ID number (or whatever it is). Nothing after that....
  • Options
    Pearson Vue is the test centre used by (I think) two examination institutes - Peoplecert and EXIN. Does your print out sheet mention either of these? If you contact the exam institute's customer service desk with your exam ID they should be able to help. I don't have much experience with EXIN but we work with Peoplecert and they generally reply within 24 hours.
  • Options
    Cool. Thank you.
  • Options
    pt21770pt21770 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just want to add that I passed the Foundation exam in October at a Pearson test center, and finally received the official certificate in mid-January. It will come, just don't watch the mailbox every day...
  • Options
    JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    I just wanted to add that I just now received my official certificate in the mail a couple days ago from Peoplecert and of course passed back in November but I was able to download an E-certificate in the meantime to show potential employers etc...