Options

Scheduled to sit for GSEC

alias454alias454 Member Posts: 648 ■■■■□□□□□□
I finally got around to scheduling the GSEC test so I will let everyone know how I do once completed.
“I do not seek answers, but rather to understand the question.”

Comments

• Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Good luck! A good index will go a long way to making sure you get a top score. Just make sure you're not having to rely solely on the index.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    Thanks, I pretty sure I can pass without taking any materials in with me. I also thought I was gtg on the CCNA too so I have a week that I will go back through my notes and double check my index for anything that looks out of place. 5 hours to take an open book test should allow for ample time I hope.
  • Options
    Passed the test. I ended up not using an index since I accidentally must have deleted the file DOH!(I couldn't find it anywhere to print it off). I finished in about 3 hours and missed the 90% mark by a few percentage points.

i have an additional practice test if someone wants it.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    Thanks, For what it's worth, even though I was unable to use my index the process I went through making it was still helpful. It made it easier having all the sections tabbed and keywords highlighted.