Options

ITIL FOundation - Passed

linux-ninjalinux-ninja Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Team,
I took the exam yesterday and passed with 90%, I would say that most of the questions were not as difficult as I thought, but again I have over 20 years working in IT as an engineer and as a manager. My main resource was "[h=1]Passing Your Itil Foundation Exam (Best Management Practice) [COLOR=#555555 !important]3rd ed. Edition" [/COLOR][/h]

Comments

• Options
    gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    tmtextmtex Member Posts: 326 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Team,
    I took the exam yesterday and passed with 90%, I would say that most of the questions were not as difficult as I thought, but again I have over 20 years working in IT as an engineer and as a manager. My main resource was "Passing Your Itil Foundation Exam (Best Management Practice) [COLOR=#555555 !important]3rd ed. Edition" [/COLOR]

I also have 20 yrs IT and 5 yrs MGMT but cant grasp this. I mean I can but fail these practice tests all the time
  • Options
    ItsmHarunItsmHarun Member Posts: 178
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    @linux-ninja - congratulations!
    @tmtex - is there anything we can do to help?

Claire
  • Options
    tmtextmtex Member Posts: 326 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I pushed it off till next week and I WILL do it
  • Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Good luck @tmtex! Remember not to over-think the questions, sometimes a lot of experience can be a slight disadvantage when you start to factor in all the variables you've seen during your career icon_smile.gif