GIAC Digital Badges

BillHooBillHoo Member Posts: 207 ■■■□□□□□□□
Has anyone claimed all their badges?

I had initially gotten a link for my GCIH, but was unable to get it for my GSLC.

Now the link for the GCIH badge cannot be found.

I think they are still working the kinks out of the system?

Comments

• gwood113gwood113 Member Posts: 66 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I was able to claim and post all of mine on linkedin. You have to make an account on acclaim and then link that to your desired social media account in order for you to do the same.
  • BillHooBillHoo Member Posts: 207 ■■■□□□□□□□
    gwood113 wrote: »
    I was able to claim and post all of mine on linkedin. You have to make an account on acclaim and then link that to your desired social media account in order for you to do the same.

Yes, I had already done that when I got the email congratulating me for the GCIH, but I see nothing on how to claim my GSLC. I've sent an email to GIAC's digital badge support, so I'm waiting to hear back from them. I would have thought it would be automated.

GIAC and SANS so not have a link to the acclaim site, so I had to google it with search term "acclaim badges" to get back to my account. the original link sent by GIAC results in 404 the page cannot be found.
  • BillHooBillHoo Member Posts: 207 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Now I see what happened.

I just found the GIAC email for my GSLC digital badge. Apparently it had been sent out in the fall of 2015 and ended up in my spam folder!

I just activated it.
  • Ch1efCh1ef Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Oooohhh...Gwood...finally done with class?
  • SaSkillerSaSkiller Member Posts: 337 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I refuse to use them. :p
    OSWP, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, CPT, CCENT, CompTIA Trio.