Options

SANS Holiday Hack Challenge 2016

E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS

Comments

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I really wish I had the patience to do CTFs. If someone here completes it make sure you post the write-up.
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    I'm going to try it this year. I started the 2015 one but was too busy with a job change and knocking out my GCIA. Not sure how effective I will be but I definitely appreciate Ed and his folks for all of their effort they put into this.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    636-555-3226636-555-3226 Member Posts: 975 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I just wish I could get approval from the boss for my whole team to lock ourselves in a conference room for 2-3 days straight and bust it out together.
  • Options
    quogue66quogue66 Member Posts: 193 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I played with the 2015 challenge a couple weeks ago. It seems like much more than a CTF.
  • Options
    IaHawkIaHawk Member Posts: 188 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I really want to give this a shot. Anyone here ever completed it? How many hrs would you estimate you spent on it?