I passed CASP a few days ago. Leaving some tips and pointers here for others to benefit.
- 80 questions (9 or 10 simulation)
- Simulations include dragging and dropping definitions to a box, designing a network diagram, configuring firewalls
- Multiple choice questions sometime require choosing multiple answers, thankfully the question tells you how many answers are required
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS-002 Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test | Pearson IT Certification
- Spent 3 days watching the Cybrary video
- Spent 3 days reading the textbook
- Spent 1 day doing practice exams from the textbook
- You are expected to know all the acronyms. The test questions were full of letters.
- There were questions that the textbook did not cover. Unless you work in the field every day, perhaps consider getting another textbook.
- The Cybrary videos helps give you an overview of all the ideas and is not sufficient by itself to help you pass
- Just like what everyone else said, you really will use up all 2.5 hours.