Options

Does the ITIL certificate come in different sizes?

PseudonymousPseudonymous Member Posts: 78 ■■■□□□□□□□
I'm planning on taking the ITIL Foundation exam tomorrow, but from what I can see in google images, all of the certificates are in legal size (I think ). All of my certificates for my other certifications are the standard 8 1/2 x 11.

From what I'm reading once you pass your certificate will be digital, but you choose to buy a paper certificate. My question is if I buy a paper certificate, is there an option for sizes? Is there anyone here who has the certificate who was able to get it in the standard 8 1/2 x 11?
Certifications: A+, N+, S+, CCNA: CyberOps, eJPT, ITIL, etc.

Comments

• Options
    OctalDumpOctalDump Member Posts: 1,722
    It probably depends on which certifying authority you are getting it through.
    2017 Goals - Something Cisco, Something Linux, Agile PM
  • Options
    I'm going to use Exin. I planned on taking it today, but I guess maybe they're having issues with their payment system cause it's not taking my money. If there is another company that someone else has used that gives the certificate in 8 1/2 x 11, I'll take the exam with that company instead.
  • Options
    For anyone who might be curious, I took the exam with Exin. I passed and as I thought the certificate is Legal size or A4 (I'm not sure which, but I think it's legal size). I asked them if they have the certificates in Letter in any other size and they don't. Not a huge deal to me. It just won't be on my wall with the certifications.