Options

Does ITIL really create a Competitive Advantage?

jwkimblejwkimble Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Research has proposed that ITIL alone does not create a competitive advantage and Business-IT relationships play a significant role. How has this worked in your company. Please contribute by taking this short anonymous survey for a portion of the fulfillment of my dissertation. It should only take about 30 seconds and is 5 multiple choice questions. All questions must be answered for me to utilize the results. Again, this is anonymous.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ITILBUS

Comments

• Options
    yoba222yoba222 Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Is this your first survey? I ask this because I went through grad school and took a course on research methods long before any prospects of writing a dissertation. You might want to revise your survey with consideration to use cases where businesses haven't necessarily adopted ITIL yet.
    A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP
  • Options
    ItsmHarunItsmHarun Member Posts: 178

Yes , ITIL certification can enhance the competitive edge of IT managers, directors, business analysts, and consultants. The ITIL certification shows prospective and current employers a strong level of commitment to personal success and demonstrates the drive to stay ahead of the competition in the IT field. By completing certification in an ITIL discipline, professionals gain a systemic and professionally valued approach to best practice methodology.
    Now day need to extra qualities so ITIL is the best option.