Options

Passed ITIL Foundation!

Azam123Azam123 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Definitely not as hard as I imagined. :D Passed with a 93%.

For anyone thinking about writing the exam, I used Claire Agutter's book and practiced using the sample exam on the Axelos website and the Axelos ITIL mobile app.

Comments

• Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations, Azam123! That is a great score. Claire is a member here, so I am sure she will be very pleased to know that she had a hand in your success. What next? Intermediates?
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratulations Azam123! That's great to hear and I'm glad the book helped you to be successful.
  • Options
    stryder144 wrote: »
    Congratulations, Azam123! That is a great score. Claire is a member here, so I am sure she will be very pleased to know that she had a hand in your success. What next? Intermediates?

Thanks, stryder144! I am just getting started in IT, so I was thinking of pursuing the A+ next, to possibly help get my foot in the door.
  • Options
    Congratulations Azam123! That's great to hear and I'm glad the book helped you to be successful.

Thanks Claire!
  • Options
    SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I was looking to select a good book on ITIL Foundation. I think I will read Claire Agutter's book too :) On Safari Books online there is 2:
    ITIL FOundation Essential : the fact you need to know
    ITIL Lifecycle Essential

Which one should I read?
  • Options
    I was looking to select a good book on ITIL Foundation. I think I will read Claire Agutter's book too :) On Safari Books online there is 2:
    ITIL FOundation Essential : the fact you need to know
    ITIL Lifecycle Essential

Which one should I read?

The book I read was ITIL Foundation Essentials: The Exam Facts You Need
  • Options
    Arvind_SArvind_S Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Azam
  • Options
    singniraj15singniraj15 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrets buddy for new thread
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    baSt4et8baSt4et8 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Did anyone use damps for the ITIL v3 Foundation? I really need it for my exam on december 11th, please share
  • Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    @SteveLavoie - sorry I missed your question! If it's not too late, ITIL Foundation Essentials is what you need to pass the exam and no more. ITIL Lifecycle Essentials covers the bits of ITIL that aren't on the exam and some of my own personal experiences working with ITIL as well. One book is for the exam, and one is for your job. Good luck! Claire