Itil service transition

danarzudanarzu Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I'll do the exam without follow a course.
Do you have some material (book guide and exam examples) to help me to pass the exam ?

Thanks

Comments

• PhalanxPhalanx Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You can't take the Service Transition Intermediate level without following an accredited course.
    Client & Security: Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate | MCSE: Mobility
    Server & Networking: MCSA: Windows Server 2016 | MTA: Networking Fundamentals
    Data Privacy & Project/Service Management: PECB GDPR DPO/Practitioner | ITIL 2011: Foundation | CompTIA Project+
    Currently Studying: Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
  • danarzudanarzu Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the answer.
    Before to start the accredited course, is available online free documentation ? (book guide, example of exams)
  • PhalanxPhalanx Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    https://www.axelos.com/certifications/itil-certifications/itil-intermediate-level/service-transition

Has a sample paper there, as well as guidance on material to use and the ability to find an accredited course.
    Client & Security: Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate | MCSE: Mobility
    Server & Networking: MCSA: Windows Server 2016 | MTA: Networking Fundamentals
    Data Privacy & Project/Service Management: PECB GDPR DPO/Practitioner | ITIL 2011: Foundation | CompTIA Project+
    Currently Studying: Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
  • UncleBUncleB Member Posts: 417
    danarzu wrote: »
    Before to start the accredited course, is available online free documentation ? (book guide, example of exams)

There is no free material that covers the whole syllabus that I am aware of - the official book are really expensive so if money is an issue then you could try your local library and request the books.

There are only 2 test exams available - I have never seen **** or other tests for the intermediate exams. Phalanx has linked to the location of these tests.

The only cheap books I have ever seen are on eBay and are inevitably pirate PDFs of the official books. You may find someone selling their books on eBay - I sold mine recently (all 5 lifecycle books) for £100 / US$130 and had no shortage of takers.
  • Liz GallacherLiz Gallacher Member Posts: 107
    Sorry if this sounds like an advert, but our Sybex book "ITIL Intermediate Certification Companion Study Guide: Intermediate ITIL Service Lifecycle Exams" covers all that you need for all 5 Lifecycle exams, instead of buying the core books. It is much cheaper.
    • Paperback: 1270 pages
    • Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; Stg edition (6 May 2016)
    • Language: English
    • ISBN-10: 111901221X
    • ISBN-13: 978-1119012214
  • Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I've read Liz's book, and it's excellent. We've recommended it to some of our intermediate students in the past in place of the full set of core volumes.