PassionIT Group or ITPro.tv

JugglingRefereeJugglingReferee Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
Do you have any experiences with either of these two groups?

Thanks.

Comments

• SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I know ITPro.tv, it seem good, and the format seem a bit more living that other CBT like Pluralsight. However ITPRo.tv,s catalog is rather slim.

PassionIT, I dont know them. From what I read, they resell ITPro.tv subscription with a discount.
  • dontstopdontstop Member Posts: 579 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Unfortunately I had to quit my Subscription to ITPro.TV because I couldn't stand one of the presenters. I ended up getting a CBT Nuggets subscriptions through work and will soon be paying for INE.
  • DH44MAG2DH44MAG2 Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The ITIL courses on ITProTV are recorded PassionIT courses. I have taken several of these through PassionIT Group (doesn't matter which you buy from, material is the same). I have been going through PassionIT because I can buy a discounted bundle that includes the eLearning and the exam.

I've found the courses to be as entertaining as material of this nature can be and in every case, it fully prepared me for the exam. Please note, to put that last statement in perspective, the courses are more than just the videos. There are handouts that include exercises, quizzes, sample exams, and more that you need to take advantage of to be fully prepared.

All in all, for me, the experience has been very rewarding and I would recommend these courses whether you purchase through ITProTV or PassionIT.