ITIL SO Exam Failed

mesposito99mesposito99 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,
I tried my SO exam today and unfortunately I didn't passed, only 25 points out to 40.
I already took SS, CSI and SD, then I would like to follow my path to the ITIL expert certification.
Would like to try again the SO exam, I'm a bit afraid to fail again because I was really confident of my answers at first stage.
Any suggestions on this particular exam?
Kind regards
Max

Comments

• LordQarlynLordQarlyn Member Posts: 693 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Well, did the test results breakdown into areas? If so, work on the areas you were weak in, but don't ignore your strong areas, a quick review should keep them fresh in your mind.

I'm only Foundation so I don't know the materials for SO. But, I do know, you don't give up. Hopefully people with SO will chime in.
  • kaijukaiju Member Posts: 453 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi mesposito99,

You can check out GraduateX at https://graduatex.com/product/itil-foundations-certification-prep-course/, they offer an online prep course for those who'll take ITIL Certifications. They really helped me before I took my ITIL Certification and luckily, I passed.

Graduatex only offers a course for ITIL Foundation while the OP is referring to ITIL Service Operations (SO).
    Work smarter NOT harder! Semper Gumby!