Options

Passed ITILv3

Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
Passed my ITIL v3 certification this morning!! It was pretty straightforward overall studied for about a week. I used only the following resource and passed:

Udemy: https://www.udemy.com/itilv3-foundations-cram/

Best of luck to those studying to pass it!! :)
*Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
*Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63

Comments

• Options
    jo@ITPRO.TVjo@ITPRO.TV Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Check out the ITIL 4 update due to be released in Q1 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgdSSlkXt4M
  • Options
    Brave_heartBrave_heart Member Posts: 8 ■■■□□□□□□□
    icon_thumright.gif[FONT=&quot]Good Job! Congratulations![/FONT]
  • Options
    shimasenseishimasensei Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats man! Thanks for the recommendation, just started a new position recently and this exam is one of our job requirements.
    Current: BSc IT + CISSP, CCNP:RS, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:RS, CCENT, Sec+, P+, A+, L+/LPIC-1, CSSS, VCA6-DCV, ITILv3:F, MCSA:Win10
    Future Plans: MSc + PMP, CCIE/NPx, GIAC...
  • Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Awesome job, Dakinggamer87! Any desire to move into the intermediate realm?
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!! The next steps for me is taking a break for the remainder of the year after five exams almost back to back between the MCSE and ITIL combined lol.. I may consider the Intermediate if the need arises we shall see!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    ITStudent1ITStudent1 Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations.
    I'll be taking the exam soon.
    Earned - A+ | Security+ | ITIL-F
    Goals 2019 - Network+ , MCSA Server2016
  • Options
    LordQarlynLordQarlyn Member Posts: 693 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats and well done!
  • Options
    downtownsfdowntownsf Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What was your process for using that course on Udemy? Did you make flash cards or anything or did you just watch him and take his quizzes?
  • Options
    SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I am interested to know what you did to prepare beside watching Jason Dion's cram video ? I started to watched it..
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I'm proud of you brother. Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    snokerpokersnokerpoker Member Posts: 661 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Awesome! I want to bang this one out soon too.
  • Options
    downtownsf wrote: »
    What was your process for using that course on Udemy? Did you make flash cards or anything or did you just watch him and take his quizzes?

My process was going through the course once and then I reviewed some of the PDF slides and terms I needed to commit to memory. I took the practice tests 2-3 times before the actual exam. I didn't create any flash cards as most of the terminology I found to be very logical and straightforward.

• Options
    I am interested to know what you did to prepare beside watching Jason Dion's cram video ? I started to watched it..

So besides watching the course once I took the practice exams in the course 2-3 times before the actual exam. I also reviewed the PDF slides on some of the terms I needed to commit to memory in terms of the process and preparation.

• Options
    SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Thanks you Dakinggamer87!
  • Options
    NadzzNadzz Member Posts: 70 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats mate, I am studying for my ITIL v3 exam, watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F94BJZlME3w here, excellent video. Booked my exam via People Cert.