Options

PASSED GAWN! I do have an extra practice exam - PM me!

VictorVictor5VictorVictor5 Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well as the title states folks, I passed the GAWN today! Huzzah!

Meh our emojis were so much better on the old platform  :|

Lucky me I have a Contracts Law final tomorrow!

If anyone is in serious need of a GAWN practice exam, I have a spare one. But, I'll only consider requests for those that truly need it (preference goes to those that failed it). PM me for details.
B.S. Electrical Engineering, M.S. Electrical and Computer Engineering, PhD Electrical and Computer Engineering
J.D. Candidate (2L)
In the books: CompTIA Network+, Security+, CEH, Associate of (ISC)^2, GIAC: GSEC, GAWN, GCIH, GPEN, GCFA
ProBoard: FF I & II; HAZMAT: Awareness, Operations, and Technician; Fire Instructor I; NREMT: EMT-B. Next up: Fire Officer I
Currently Working on: PE-Electrical and Electronics, Patent and State Bars, and Juris Doctor (law degree)
Next: GCIA/GCWN and/or GCUX/PMP/GSE
Next after next: Med school!!!!! Lol
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 881 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the pass!!!
  • Options
    VictorVictor5VictorVictor5 Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thank you @bigdogz!
    B.S. Electrical Engineering, M.S. Electrical and Computer Engineering, PhD Electrical and Computer Engineering
    J.D. Candidate (2L)
    In the books: CompTIA Network+, Security+, CEH, Associate of (ISC)^2, GIAC: GSEC, GAWN, GCIH, GPEN, GCFA
    ProBoard: FF I & II; HAZMAT: Awareness, Operations, and Technician; Fire Instructor I; NREMT: EMT-B. Next up: Fire Officer I
    Currently Working on: PE-Electrical and Electronics, Patent and State Bars, and Juris Doctor (law degree)
    Next: GCIA/GCWN and/or GCUX/PMP/GSE
    Next after next: Med school!!!!! Lol