PASSED GAWN! I do have an extra practice exam - PM me!

VictorVictor5VictorVictor5 Net+, Sec+, CEH, Associate of (ISC)^2, GIAC GSECMember Posts: 38 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well as the title states folks, I passed the GAWN today! Huzzah!

Meh our emojis were so much better on the old platform  :|

Lucky me I have a Contracts Law final tomorrow!

If anyone is in serious need of a GAWN practice exam, I have a spare one. But, I'll only consider requests for those that truly need it (preference goes to those that failed it). PM me for details.
B.S. Electrical Engineering, M.S. Electrical and Computer Engineering, Ph.D. Electrical and Computer Engineering
J.D. Candidate (2L)
In the books: CompTIA Network+, Security+, CEH, Associate of (ISC)^2, GIAC GSEC, GIAC GAWN
Currently Working on: GCFA, GPEN, GCIH, NREMT-B, PE-Electrical and Electronics, and Juris Doctor (law degree)
Next: GCIA/PMP/GSE
Next after next: Med school!!!!! Lol
Tagged:

Comments

• bigdogzbigdogz Member Posts: 798 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!!
  • VictorVictor5VictorVictor5 Net+, Sec+, CEH, Associate of (ISC)^2, GIAC GSEC Member Posts: 38 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thank you @bigdogz!
    B.S. Electrical Engineering, M.S. Electrical and Computer Engineering, Ph.D. Electrical and Computer Engineering
    J.D. Candidate (2L)
    In the books: CompTIA Network+, Security+, CEH, Associate of (ISC)^2, GIAC GSEC, GIAC GAWN
    Currently Working on: GCFA, GPEN, GCIH, NREMT-B, PE-Electrical and Electronics, and Juris Doctor (law degree)
    Next: GCIA/PMP/GSE
    Next after next: Med school!!!!! Lol