Spare GCIH practice exam

BlackCoffeeBlackCoffee Member Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I am scheduled to perform my GCIH exam this Friday (31 July). I have completed my two practice exams (72% and 76%) and am still worried about my ability to pass the actual exam come Friday. I have gone back and revised my notes and index, as suggested by everyone here and online elsewhere but would like a third go at the exam before sitting on Friday.

If anyone has a spare exam I would be extremely grateful.

Comments

• E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Are those still passing scores? If so then I think you should be ok for the real thing. Actually I have always scored lower on GIAC practice exams than the real thing because I've tried to rush through them. I went for GCIH in 2015 scoring 63% and 59% on the practice tests, but passed with 76% on the real one. Just focus on your weak areas and do some more labs this remaining days. You should be ok. 
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • BlackCoffeeBlackCoffee Member Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Are those still passing scores? If so then I think you should be ok for the real thing. Actually I have always scored lower on GIAC practice exams than the real thing because I've tried to rush through them. I went for GCIH in 2015 scoring 63% and 59% on the practice tests, but passed with 76% on the real one. Just focus on your weak areas and do some more labs this remaining days. You should be ok. 
    Passing mark is 73% so one fail and one pass.  

Thanks for the encouragement, hopefully I’ll also find the actual exam a bit easier than the practice tests!  

I’m currently working on the areas that I struggled with and will also ensure I take my time on each answer. 
  • charismaticxcharismaticx Member Posts: 160 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I always found the actual exam similar, but harder than the practice test. If you go back and review your weak areas then you’ll be fine. If I remember correctly, the GCiH now has labs to it. If you take you’re time going through the labs and tabbing out the book then you’ll be okay. 
    Goals: PNPT; OSCP; GPYC; GSE