Options

WGU Refer-A-Friend (Thread for those seeking a referral)

Comments

• Options
    tmbrown89tmbrown89 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sure, I'd love to. I'll shoot you an email or PM if it gets enabled soon.

Thanks! I really appreciate it, an email would work best probably, as I am connected to that 24/7
  • Options
    bryanthetechiebryanthetechie Member Posts: 172
    tmbrown89 wrote: »
    Thanks! I really appreciate it, an email would work best probably, as I am connected to that 24/7

Email sent. Good luck!
  • Options
    Hmm... I can't find in your profile an option to email you. I'll check again in awhile.

I can't seem to find a way to make that information available on the profile either.

[enabled PM]
  • Options
    NinjaNerdNinjaNerd Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello I was wondering if anyone could be kind of enough of to help me with a referral? It would be much appreciated.
  • Options
    bryanthetechiebryanthetechie Member Posts: 172
    NinjaNerd wrote: »
    Hello I was wondering if anyone could be kind of enough of to help me with a referral? It would be much appreciated.

Sure Ninja... please enable personal messages or email in your profile and I'll send you one.
  • Options
    Email sent. Good luck!
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Sure Ninja... please enable personal messages or email in your profile and I'll send you one.
    Enabled PM for his account so he's PM-able.
  • Options
    chucknortonchucknorton Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello,
    Could I trouble any one for a referral code to WGU? I would greatly appreciate it. I have been researching various options for going back to school for the past year and have decided to choose WGU. The many posts on WGU on TechExams.net was helpful in making the decision. I look forward to coming back here as my education with WGU progresses.
  • Options
    crypticgeekcrypticgeek Member Posts: 66 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hello,
    Could I trouble any one for a referral code to WGU? I would greatly appreciate it. I have been researching various options for going back to school for the past year and have decided to choose WGU. The many posts on WGU on TechExams.net was helpful in making the decision. I look forward to coming back here as my education with WGU progresses.
    Msg sent!
  • Options
    AforthAforth Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can you PM me? I don't feel comfortable giving out my email address.
    swild wrote: »
    I sent you an email.
  • Options
    swildswild Member Posts: 828
    Aforth wrote: »
    Can you PM me? I don't feel comfortable giving out my email address.

PM sent. You didn't have PM enabled when I sent the email. I prefer PMs as well.
  • Options
    katbhuvekatbhuve Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi all I was wondering if anyone could be kind enough for a referral? Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    katbhuve wrote: »
    Hi all I was wondering if anyone could be kind enough for a referral? Thanks in advance.

Sure thing
  • Options
    katbhuvekatbhuve Registered Users Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sure thing

Thank you once again.
  • Options
    StodbryStodbry Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey guys, I am ready to apply to WGU and I would like a referral as I am unemployed and dont have much money. I will pay the favor forward for another member when the time is needed. Thanks!
  • Options
    Stodbry wrote: »
    Hey guys, I am ready to apply to WGU and I would like a referral as I am unemployed and dont have much money. I will pay the favor forward for another member when the time is needed. Thanks!

Send me a message with your first and last name and preferred email address.
  • Options
    ahardinjrahardinjr Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and plan to apply to WGU's MS ISA program and would very much appreciate a referal. Thanks!
    WGU MS:IT - Network Management
    MBA - Information Assurance Mgmt
  • Options
    swildswild Member Posts: 828
    ahardinjr wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and plan to apply to WGU's MS ISA program and would very much appreciate a referal. Thanks!

Email sent. you dont have PM enabled.
  • Options
    CorsusCorsus Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hope everyone is well. New to the forum. Will be sticking around here for quite a bit, as it really is a great and informative forum. Was researching colleges and it would be awesome for a referral to WGU. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    Sledge.Sledge. Member Posts: 109
    Corsus wrote: »
    Hope everyone is well. New to the forum. Will be sticking around here for quite a bit, as it really is a great and informative forum. Was researching colleges and it would be awesome for a referral to WGU. Thanks in advance.
    Email sent.
    WGU Alum - BS:IT Security
    Active Certs: CCNA:Security, CompTia x 3 (Security+, Project+, A+), MCTS (70-680), CCENT, CCNA: Routing & Switching, CIW x 3 (Javascript, Database, Web Design)
  • Options
    Rajuy_ElbeyRajuy_Elbey Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Looking forward to getting my BSIT-Security at WGU. Found this site while looking for a online university.could someone be so kind as to send me an email or PM for the refer a friend thing. Would greatly appreciate it and looking forward to me journey at WGU.
  • Options
    KeithCKeithC Member Posts: 147
    Looking forward to getting my BIT-Security at WGU. Found this site while looking for a online university.could someone be so kind as to send me an email or PM for the refer a friend thing. Would greatly appreciate it and looking forward to me journey at WGU.

Email sent.
  • Options
    Rajuy_ElbeyRajuy_Elbey Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    KeithC wrote: »
    Email sent.
    Thanks Keith. I sent you an email back with all my information.
  • Options
    mlemastemlemaste Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can someone please send me a referral? Thanks! :)
  • Options
    mlemaste wrote: »
    Can someone please send me a referral? Thanks! :)
    Hola mlemaste:

Just Email/PM me with your first and last name, and whatever email account you want WGU to contact you at, and I will get the referral process started for ya.

Regards,

Sledge
    Active Certs: CCNA:Security, CompTia x 3 (Security+, Project+, A+), MCTS (70-680), CCENT, CCNA: Routing & Switching, CIW x 3 (Javascript, Database, Web Design)
  • Options
    CorsusCorsus Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sledge. wrote: »
    Email sent.

Nice. Thanks a bunch Sledge. Already in the assessment stage, Hopefully starting on the first of Feb.
  • Options
    Corsus wrote: »
    Nice. Thanks a bunch Sledge. Already in the assessment stage, Hopefully starting on the first of Feb.
    Excellent! Good luck at WGU! I started in October, and so far I am extremely pleased.

Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    cjhockeyguycjhockeyguy Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey if you could help me out a referral code would be a huge help!
  • Options
    Hey if you could help me out a referral code would be a huge help!
    cjhockeyguy: Shoot me an email or PM me once the mods enable your PMs and I would be happy to help you out. Just need your first and last name, and whatever email address you want WGU to use to contact you, and I'll get the ball rolling for you.

Regards,

Sledge
  • Options
    awilco6awilco6 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi everyone, I have decided to make the leap from my traditional college classes to WGU, and was wondering if someone would help me out with a referral? And would that be under the affiliate code if I did get one? Thanks!