Options

30 Days to a CCNA

2»

Comments

• Options
    shaX 07shaX 07 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    athompson wrote: »
    I'm trying something similar to the OP, with the intent of taking the exam on the 17th (don't have many vacation hours saved-- 17th is MLK Holiday and no test centers open on the weekend).

My current training regimen consists of:
    Packet Tracer 5.3
    GNS3
    PrepLogic Audio Lecture
    Todd Lammel's 640-802 Videos
    Train Signal Videos
    Sybex CCNA Study Guide 6th Edition

I listen to the audio lecture when I'm on my way to work and working out. I plan on reading 2-3 chapters a night from the sybex book (currently midway through Chapter 3), and watching videos for a refresher.

I have some Cisco experience and I'm familiar with the CLI and equipment. Oh and i guess I'm shooting for the 17th because I went chasing after the CompTIA trifecta and nailed all 3, 3 weeks apart. CCNA won't be easy, but this ones got me hyped!!

I'm curious, how do you like the PrepLogic Audio Lecture? I was thinking of picking this up to be a part of my CCNA study regiment...
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, Server+
    Vendor Certs: Epic Client Systems Management, Epic Client Systems Management w/ Hyperspace Web
    College: B.S. - Computer Information Systems
  • Options
    ehndeehnde Member Posts: 1,103
    How is the studying going Joe? Time is running out for both of us until exam day :D
    Climb a mountain, tell no one.
  • Options
    NetwurkNetwurk Member Posts: 1,155 ■■■■■□□□□□
    mikej412 wrote: »
    I don't know if it's been thwarted, but this thread seems to have turned into a street corner where everyone wants to hang out.

Don't make me say, "Shouldn't you kids be home studying?" icon_lol.gif

I'll say it you won't

icon_mrgreen.gif

A 30 day CCNA might be possible but all that cramming will do you no good if you don't follow it up with a job where you can get real life experience.

OK, I'm done. My feeble old fingers hurt from too much typing

:)