Options

Passed ITIL last week

odysseyeliteodysseyelite Member Posts: 504 ■■■■■□□□□□
I stop and started studying for this cert for weeks at a time. When I finally sat down and applied myself I had the information down in 2 weeks. I gave myself 3 weeks to study and could not wait to get the exam done. I used the art of service. I watched the videos twice. I did not read the book that came with the course. I tried but I did not think it was very well written. I used the offical ITIL study guide and ITIL V3 Exam Prep Questions, Answers, & Explanations: 620+ ITIL Foundation Questions with Detailed Solutions. The pratice questions were helpful, but I was not getting great scores on them. When I started researching the questions I found several were out of the scope of the foundation exam.

If I did it all over again, I would have started going through the questions earlier in my studying path.

The videos in the course was well worth the money. Those and the official guide is enough to pass the exam. I got a 85%.
Currently reading: Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action

Comments