Question for experienced ITIL practitioners or service experts

N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
I'm currently in a leadership role which involves me into a service engagement with a client. The engagement has the span of 3+ years with the potential of additional years added on.

I currently hold ITIL OSA and V3 F. I am in the midst of studying and taking the exam for Service Transition. This has been a huge blessing, since I am currently going through another transition, this one very much geared around ITIL and PMP practices. My question is this. If I am looking to add another ITIL lifecycle certification to my resume, which one would be the next one to add logically. Not only the path of least resistance, but one that would make me stronger in the service industry.

Maybe I am not seeing things right but here is my logic.
  • Strategy spearheads everything, but it's at an extremely high level, one that I haven't had much experience with, at least yet. So this is one I am thinking might be the last one I should do.
  • Design inputs to Service Transition, so I was thinking that this would make sense to get, however, without actually going through design in ITIL training or real world, I am not sure if this would make sense to do yet.
  • CSI in my opinion makes the most sense. Coming into this engagement in the transition and carrying it out through operations and being expected to provide CSI and process improvements, this to me would make the most sense.
If my logic is flawed please let me know.

Kind regards,
N2

Comments

• SiphindilesSiphindiles Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    N2 ,

I read your email and i thought let me try and contact you , I am interested in doing a ITIL OSA exam with Foster melliar / or Torqure IT in South A frica , i tried attending the course but my boss refused me completely and i am in no position to afford the whole course right now , could you kindly assist me with the source of information , the study material , or perhaps the websites where i can can questions and answers , to assist me with my self study ? I will appreciate it .

Thank you
  • Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi,

You cannot write a V3 Intermediate level exam without attending an accredited training course. The cheapest options you'll find will be the online training.

Claire