Options

ITIL v3 Foundations Exam - Can't find what's next?

LAP-TOPLAP-TOP Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
All,
I've passed ITIL v3 Foundations Exam today but can't find what's next. After hours of searching forums, ITIL and prometrics site to locate the available sites for Service Design, Service Transition or other, I can not locate these tests.

When I asked about them at the testing center, they said they only think ITIL offers the Foundations exam.

Can anyone advise how I would find them?

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Options
    darkladdiedarkladdie Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    LAP-TOP wrote: »
    All,
    I've passed ITIL v3 Foundations Exam today but can't find what's next. After hours of searching forums, ITIL and prometrics site to locate the available sites for Service Design, Service Transition or other, I can not locate these tests.

When I asked about them at the testing center, they said they only think ITIL offers the Foundations exam.

Can anyone advise how I would find them?

Thanks in Advance

All ITIL exams after foundation require you to attend official training, sorry no self study for these bad boys, in order to take the exams. Most these of exams are given a day or two after the training and they are essay based exams. The exams are usually bundled with the training.

You will have to find an authorized ITIL training provider that is closest to you.
    Here is a link that should help you out: http://www.itil-officialsite.com/ExaminationInstitutes/ExamInstitutes.aspx

Contact the organization that operates in your country for more information about what providers offer these services in your area.
    Good Luck.