Options

ITIL bootcamp?

EveryoneEveryone Member Posts: 1,661
Boss wants me to submit more desired training for this year by COB today. Company is very into ITIL, so I figured getting the latest ITIL Foundations certification would be a good way to go. Anyone know if there's a good "bootcamp" out there for ITIL Foundations? Something that would cover everything then either have the test taken at the end of the course, or include a voucher to take the test?

Comments

• Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Josh

The Foundation course is only 3 days including the test - how long were you looking to train for? Some companies offer a 2 day intensive weekend option aimed at consultants and contractors who don't want to be out of the office.

The other option is online study which you could power through in one day if you wanted to (syllabus recommends 18 hours study). Most of the online courses include an exam option too.

Claire
  • Options
    EveryoneEveryone Member Posts: 1,661
    Hi Claire,

I prefer shorter, I was just looking for something to put on the spreadsheet to make management happy. Going to an actual class would be nice because I work out of my home. Nice to get out once in a while.

I found a 3 day course offered by Global Knowledge, so I just put that down.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Coffee and biscuits in a classroom is nice sometimes! Good luck with the course, GK certainly have a great rep in the UK so I'm sure you're in safe hands.