ITIL Foundations of IT Service Management - Which Exam for 2012?

schwankstaschwanksta Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
So, I've studied the v3 material and am brushing up on some of the new 2011 stuff. I went to schedule the exam today, but there seems to be multiple versions listed on Prometric's site. I see EX0-101 ITIL Foundation v.3 & ITIL Foundation (English) and EX0-115 IT Service Management Foundation based on ISO/IEC 20000. Which test represents the ITIL Foundation with the 2011 objectives?

Comments

• schwankstaschwanksta Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've done a little additional digging. First off, these are Prometric exam numbers. Sadly, there's another one (EX0-103) that it could be. I'm still having no luck at all in finding this info. On prometric's site, you can still register for v3 in English, but EX-103 ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation is not available in English. On VUE's site, v3 is unavialable in English and ISO/IEC 20000 is. I've received no response from Pearson, Vue, or EXIN, and I have found nothing useful online. It's just a tad bit frustrating...
  • jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    It is indeed a mine field. I eventually signed up not with EXIN but ISEB
    Note: Candidates who are seeking to take the ITIL ® Foundation examination should book the examination with code BH0-012, The Foundation Examination – ITIL ® (2012 Onwards) from 1st January 2012. The ITIL® Foundation examination with code BH0-006 is only available to re-take candidates who have sat and been unsuccessful in the examination before 31st December 2011.

Just choose ISEB on the Prometric site instead...
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • schwankstaschwanksta Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I received confirmation from EXIN that I needed to book EX-101 for Foundations of IT Service Management. This test will be updated with the 2011 objectives automatically. I took and passed the exam today using the 2007 materials and a few practice tests.