Books /study material for ITIL 2011 foundation

puneetarora78puneetarora78 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi
I am a new joiner to this forum and this question may be a re-post but could someone please help me in pointing the books avaialble on net (preferably free for download) in PDF form through which one can self study and pass the exam

Comments

• arash kvarash kv Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,
    I could not find some books on the net for ITIL foundation 2011 for self studying. Could you find?
  • Liz GallacherLiz Gallacher Member Posts: 107
    There are several foundation study guides available. They are not, however, free. I co-authored one of these, and it took months of work to ensure it was complete, current and error free. It sells for about £15 on Amazon, and is available on Kindle too. The exam itself will cost you £100 approximately - why try and skimp on the information you will need to pass it? This is not to say that there are not numerous sources of "free" resources on the internet - however many of these are full of errors, or are making illegal use of intellectual property, or are out of date. If understanding ITIL is important to you, make the very small investment of buying one of the examination guides available.