Options

ITIL 2011 Foundation :Cost in India

ayanroyayanroy Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi,

I would like to know how much the ITIL 2011 (Foundation) will cost in INR (Indian Rupees)

Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi there

Are you looking for ITIL Foundation training or an exam?

Claire
  • Options
    NivakuNivaku Member Posts: 10 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hello Claire,

You seem pretty active in the ITIL forums here so can you please answer my questions?

Ok so in PearsonVUE the exam code is ITIL-F (2011 Syllabus) is that correct? Is this a lifetime certification?

Didn't mean to hijack the thread, don't know how to PM
  • Options
    Hi Nivaku

I don't know what the PearsonVUE code is but you do want the ITIL 2011 syllabus. We use Loyalist Exams for all of our ITIL exams so I don't have anything to do with Pearson or Prometric.

The ITIL Foundation certficate doesn't expire.

Hope that helps,

Claire
  • Options
    palitpalit Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The answer is yes for the first question and about the second one I don't think there is any expiry date like the CISCO exams
    Nivaku wrote: »
    Hello Claire,

You seem pretty active in the ITIL forums here so can you please answer my questions?

Ok so in PearsonVUE the exam code is ITIL-F (2011 Syllabus) is that correct? Is this a lifetime certification?

Didn't mean to hijack the thread, don't know how to PM
  • Options
    NivakuNivaku Member Posts: 10 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thank you both palit and Claire Agutter. CISCO exams do expire though, CCENT/CCNA 3 years I believe
  • Options
    Sorry, I still did not get response to my query.
    I want to know the cost of ITIL Training & ITIL Certification in Rupees.
  • Options
    Hi ayanroy

I would recommend you contact an exam provider to get a price - try the Pearson Vue or Prometric websites, or www.loyalistexams.com. I know the exam is $175 USD via Loyalist, but I don't know if you have to pay any local taxes or how the rate is converted.

Foundation training can cost anything from $49 to $1000+ depending on whether you choose online or classroom, so you will need to evaluate some providers within your budget.

Kind regards

Claire
  • Options
    akakiakaki Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Standard price of ITIL foundation course via prometic is 159$ so as i know price is the same for all counties
  • Options
    Thanks for your inputs
  • Options
    Hi all,
    I successfully cleared ITIL 2011 Foundation
  • Options
    Himanshu23Himanshu23 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ayanroy wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I successfully cleared ITIL 2011 Foundation

Hi Ayanroy,

How much did it cost you for the Training and Exam?

Regards,
    Himanshu
  • Options
    niketrananiketrana Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello Claire,

Is getting training mandatory for ITIL Intermediate exams ? Or we can take these exams by studying ourselves ?
  • Options
    Hi niketrana, training isn't mandatory at the Foundation level, but it is for any further training beyond that at the Intermediate level. Training can be online, blended or in a classroom, but it must be delivered by an accredited provider.
  • Options
    pumbaa_gpumbaa_g Member Posts: 353
    Training plus exam in India will cost somewhere INR 15K, this depends on the training provider and your location. If the trainer is experienced and has a good track record this may be more.
    [h=1]“An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.” [/h]
  • Options
    Hello Claire ,

Just wanted to understand what would happen if someone takes the exam without accredited trainer ? You are the correct person to answer this as you are experienced in this field .
  • Options
    pumbaa_gpumbaa_g Member Posts: 353
    To sum it up - nothing.

Most people do give the foundation exam after self study and so can you. The flip side is that when & if you go for next level of ITIL Certifications you will find gaps in your knowledge if you are not careful.

Assuming you are working in SM and do not intend to go for higher level of certs then self study should work out
    [h=1]“An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.” [/h]
  • Options
    Hello Claire ,

Just wanted to understand what would happen if someone takes the exam without accredited trainer ? You are the correct person to answer this as you are experienced in this field .
  • Options
    Hi niketrana, pumbaa is correct - you can take the Foundation exam without any accredited training and you will be certified in just the same way as if you took a training course. You might find there are some gaps in your knowledge when you get to Intermediate level, but you can read up on any weak areas. Once you get to Intermediate level it's not possible to take an exam without presenting proof of your attendance of an accredited course (either classroom, blended or online).
  • Options
  • Options
    Mike_danielsMike_daniels Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Everyone,

In India ITIL 2011 Foundation training and certification Standard price is INR 14,500 + ST . Please google for some ATO of APMG for this Training program. Be more cautious for more case studies and Group discussions. and ask for Proctor based examination.

Thanks everyone.
    Mike Daniels (Manager - Assistant Business Development)
    (Bord No. +1 - ( 408 ) - 498 - 5753)
  • Options
    davidricharddavidrichard Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ITIL certification cost comprises of training cost and examination cost.How ever the cost in between Rs 5500 - Rs 7000 , the cost of training and testing varies with the price ranges depends upon the various training institutions.
  • Options
    InvensisLearningInvensisLearning Banned Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi ITIL Foundation Examination Cost fee is 155$. People take ITIL training from "ITIL Accredited Training institutes" like TUV SUD.
  • Options
    AlkeshMishraAlkeshMishra Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I can provide ITIL Exams in India. Please contact me by email or PM. Inform me about city where you would like to take exam. Also exam will come at discounted price for forum members.
  • Options
    rhce_aspirantrhce_aspirant Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Alkesh,

I am trying to attempt ITIL Foundation exam in Pune. Can you plz let me know of the discounted price for this exam? Also would it be a voucher that i can use during payment page in prometric/pearson vue ?

Appreciate your effort.

Cheers
  • Options
    itilcourseitilcourse Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Alkesh,

If I am not mistaken, ITIL foundation exam will be Rs. 11,500 (Inclusive of of 12.36% service tax).

Regards,
  • Options
    akshay1akshay1 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am interested in knowing the exact cost of ITIL course/exam in Pune. Also please reply with an email/contact number.
  • Options
    ajaytheleoajaytheleo Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

I am planning to do ITIL foundation and Prince 2...What benefits they are going to add in my CV. I have 15 years of experience in telecom service delivery and operations.

Thanks
  • Options
    Katlego TebogoKatlego Tebogo Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good day..kindly send me websites to practice for the ITIL foundation exam
  • Options
    Sure5hSure5h Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Techies,

Can anyone tell me the below details about "ITIL 2011 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management Certification"

1. Cost of Certification
    2. Certifying Authority
    3. is this latest version or ?

Thanks in Advance,
    Suresh
  • Options
    ItsmHarunItsmHarun Member Posts: 178
    Standard cost will be different. If you are interested you can visit to ITIL certification provider.