Options

Passed SOA exam today!

Sam-ZSam-Z Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

English is not my first language, so plz bare with me and forgive me for any mistakes icon_redface.gif

I've passed the ITIL SOA exam with score 34 out of 40 (85%)

Below are some of the scenarios:

1- The scenario included Examples of 4 IT professionals (employees) within the IT organization and their skills (Network Team lead, Project manager, Customer service lead and Service Delivery Manager) and which RACI model would be suitable for each one of them against each of the following processes : Service level management, service catalogue management and business relationship management.

2- An audit company wants to know the cost to provide and run each service within the organization, but there is no process exists for Financial management of IT services, and the company has limited resources and employees, ant the IT manager was delaying this audit for six months and now he wants to provide the auditors with required information and start developing a financial management process for IT services

* Note that the IT manager has limited resources and he wants to provide the required info to the auditors only.. and the next phase would be developing and implementing a complete financial management process

3- A company faced network service outage due to a human error done by supplier, investigations showed that the reason behind the outage was poor change management process from the supplier's side.

There is no supplier management process in place, and the network manager used to manage the supplier contracts and agreements, you need to develop a supplier management process

*Note that Major problems caused by this outage have been fixed and the issue was escalated already to the management.

4- The scenario included 4 IT services:

Service 1: A totally new service which is already implemented and running.

Service 2: A new service which already running, and this service replaced the older version of the same service, and currently they are working on another new version of the same service.

Service 3: An old service which is already retired.

Service 4: An existing running service, and they are working on a new version of the same service

Question: where does each of the above services fall within the Service portfolio?

The above scenario was the easiest
icon_cheers.gif

5- A company without an updated Service catalogue, and the company has an underutilized toolsit

you need to develop an updated service catalogue.

and the rest were about SLM and Demand management which i cant remember now
icon_rolleyes.gif

please let me know if u have any questions or need more clarification

Comments