Options

ITIL Intermediate: Service Operation

murdatapesmurdatapes Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello Board.

I am soon about to start my quest to ITIL Intermediate SO. I wanted to know are there are there any Study Guides as the Study guide I read for Foudation (Sybex) out there? And is there a exam number for it?

Thank you,

tapes
Next up
CIW Web Foundations Associatef(Knock out some certs before WGU)
ITIL Intermediate Service Operations

Comments

• Options
    pumbaa_gpumbaa_g Member Posts: 353
    To answer you question, there is an official book for SO published by cabinet office. Apart from that you will not find much material for these exam. You do need contact hours to give this exam and hence will need to register with an ATO who will provide the material for the exam. Best of luck!
    [h=1]“An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.” [/h]
  • Options
    Liz GallacherLiz Gallacher Member Posts: 107
    You must attend a course from an accredited provider - but this can be an online course. If you can afford it, buying the core volume - Service Operation ISBN-10: 0113313071 as it will be an enormous help
  • Options
    mikeysgmikeysg Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You must attend a course from an accredited provider - but this can be an online course. If you can afford it, buying the core volume - Service Operation ISBN-10: 0113313071 as it will be an enormous help

Liked icon_thumright.gif

Btw Liz, I bought your book and it's a pleasure to read! Excellent work!
  • Options
    ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo Member Posts: 389 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have to agree mikeysg. Liz's book was quite helpful in my own pursuit of the Foundations material. Mikesg, did you find perhaps on online course for the SO material that you find helpful? I've found a couple, but it's difficult to tell if the courses will be great, or not. I'd hate to spend so much and then fail the exam.