Options

Passed ITIL-F with PearsonVUE

mikeysgmikeysg Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,

Been the quiet reader of this forum for a few years now.

I've passed ITIL-F exam today in Singapore (took it at PearsonVUE) with the score of 34/40 (85%).

Study materials:
1. ITIL Foundation Exam Study Guide by Liz Gallacher and Helen Morris (Oct 12, 2012) - along with the awesome quizzes and 2 practice exams
2. ITIL v3 2011 Glossary
3. A lot of other references (including CISA All-in-one Guide by Peter H. Gregory)
4. Free Practice Exams I've downloaded from some random sites

Next up is CISA, on 8th June 2013!

Comments

• Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratulations! Hope you enjoyed the study!
  • Options
    Thanks Claire! Now I'm thinking whether I should squeeze in EXIN's ISFS (ISO27K) between now and CISA on 8th June. A lot of banks / MNCs requiring that as well as CoBIT/other closely related frameworks.
  • Options
    If you have time why not!? icon_smile.gif I took the new COBIT 5 Foundation this year, it's an interesting course.
  • Options
    If you have time why not!? icon_smile.gif I took the new COBIT 5 Foundation this year, it's an interesting course.

Yeah I also wanna do COBIT5; right after CISA. There are a lot of overlapping stuffs that I can take advantage of. ISO/IEC 20K exam and ISO/IEC 27K - as some are really the subsets of CISSP/ITIL/CISA.

Are you planning to take anything after COBIT5, Claire? :)
  • Options
    I've done the ISO20k Foundation, that's an interesting one and has a lot of overlap with ITIL. I've just finished the PRINCE2 Practitioner cert so I've got a study break scheduled for now, not sure what my next course will be tbh. If someone develops a DevOps course I'd be interested in that icon_smile.gif