Study notes and Practice tests for ITIL intermediate exams

yasmin4qayasmin4qa Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I found a website called actual tests with practice questions on ITIL and other certification exams. In this website, I can find practice tests for ITIL foundation but not for ITIL intermediate or other higher ITIL exams other. I have completed my ITIL foundation and I am taking a training with the training provider for the intermediate exam and I also have OGC books for them. I was wondering if registering for this website would be good choice as I may be able to take practice tests before the real exam. Please let me know if there any other materials or websites which could help me studying for the exams and also some one please assist me with this.

Thank you

Comments

• Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Yasmin, there are only a very small number of sample papers available for the ITIL Intermediate exams, and your training provider will give you access to them. The material on Actual Tests doesn't look to be accredited and will could very possibly be out of date and inaccurate. Stick with the official training material and the core volumes and you will have everything you need - good luck! Claire
  • yasmin4qayasmin4qa Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello Claire,

Thank you for the assistance.
    When I was searching books on ITIL Intermediate exams, I found this book, "Itil V3 Service Lifecycle Service Strategy (Ss) Certification Exam Preparation Course In A Book For Passing The Itil V3 Service Lifecycle Service Strategy (Ss) Exam - The How To Pass On Your First Try Certification Study Guide" and it is available for all the 5 process of Service Lifecycle. These books are not easily available in the market but could you please let me know if this book could be of any help for studying for the exams.

Thank you
  • Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Yasmin, V3 is not the latest version of ITIL (2011 is) so a book that offers V3 advice may not be much help for you. Check if the book is accredited as well, if it isn't there is no guarantee of its accuracy. I'm not familiar with this book specifically, but your training provider should be giving you everything you need to prepare for and pass the exam. If you feel at the end of your course that you're not ready, you can always defer your exam and then look at investing in some extra learning materials. Claire
  • atlex123atlex123 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ITIL Intermediate exams are not theoretical. Intermediate Exams are scenario based so its difficult to find sample questions on internet