Online Service Transition Training

stokesatyastokesatya Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I am planning to take Online Service Transition Training , Can someone suggest any good online Trainer .

Thank you

Comments

• Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Stokesatya, there are lots of good online training organisations - each of them offer different products, access times, pricing etc. so it's good to do some evaluation. Make sure every training company you look at is accredited (check here: http://www.itil-officialsite.com/TrainingOrganisations/ATOListing.aspx). If you buy training from a non-accredited organisation then you will not be able to take the exam. Good luck with your search and your training, Claire
  • stokesatyastokesatya Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Claire , Thanks for the response , Can you please suggest me best possible module combinations to aim for ITIL Expert.
    I have passed my ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Release, Control and Validation (RCV) ,
    Presently i am working as Change and Configuration Engineer , Earlier i was in Release Management .

Stokesatya
  • Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hi Stokesatya, To continue to ITIL expert, you can follow the rest of the capability track, take the lifecycle track or choose modules from both tracks.
    The capability track is more suitable for roles that work with processes on a day to day basis, and the lifecycle track is suitable for those who will manage or implement processes. The modules you choose will also depend on the areas you are interested in and might like to work with in the future - for example if you are interested in CSI then you would need to take at least that lifecycle course because it's not covered in detail in the capability stream. The ITIL official site (http://www.itil-officialsite.com/ITILQualificationScheme.aspx) has some good information on the syllabus for each course, and our top up to expert package would be very suitable for you, as you can purchase a package of the courses you need to achieve expert status (Accredited Courses : Top Up to ITIL Expert)
    The only course we would not recommend for you is Service Transition, as it has a lot of overlap with RCV, hope that helps, Claire