Options

Best possible module combinations to aim for ITIL Expert

stokesatyastokesatya Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I have passed my ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Release, Control and Validation (RCV) ,
Can you please suggest me best possible module combinations to aim for ITIL Expert.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    atlex123atlex123 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,
    you can go with whole capability module, or you can select following from life cycle module

1)RCV
    2)SD
    3)SO
    4)CSI
    5)SS

ST is not recommended(overlapping content).

It depends on the work you are doing.
  • Options
    stokesatyastokesatya Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

Thanks for the response , Presently i am working as Change and Configuration Engineer , Earlier i was in Release Management and Testing .
    Bit confused about best possible module combinations.
  • Options
    LeanneBall2007LeanneBall2007 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    stokesatya wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks for the response , Presently i am working as Change and Configuration Engineer , Earlier i was in Release Management and Testing .
    Bit confused about best possible module combinations.

Hi,

In order to know the path that you need to take to attain MALC I suggest you visit the official ITIL site which provides you a brief about all the lifecycle and capability intermediate modules. You need total of 22 credits to attain MALC. Intermediate lifecycle module each carries 3 credits and 4 for capability.

Now that you have completed RCV , and considering your area of expertise , you can go ahead with PPO and SOA
  • Options
    myitstudymyitstudy Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Stokesatya,

MALC awards 5 credits, Lifecycle module awards 3 credits each and Capability module awards 4 credits each, 22 credits are required for one to be Expert certified. As you already have 6 credits already and require 11 credits (excluding MALC). The following would be the best options in my opinion:

a) SOA (4 credits), PPO (4 credits), CSI (3 credits), MALC ( 5 credits )

or

b) OSA (4 credits), SOA (4 credits), CSI (3 credits) MALC ( 5 credits )

I hope you will find this information useful.

Regards,
    ITIL Expert
    MyITstudy Team