Options

ITIL 2011 Foundation passed

nestechnestech Member Posts: 74 ■■■□□□□□□□
I successfully passed the ITIL F_2011 Foundation exam on Tuesday it was an easy exam for the most part. I study for it the night before I took the exam. The reason being I had forgotten what day the exam schedule for. Any if you read the material (Book) and read the question well doing the exam you will pass it.

Comments

• Options
    Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratulations! I would be very nervous if I had to take an exam on short notice icon_smile.gif
  • Options
    ZorodzaiZorodzai Member Posts: 357 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Well done, congrats. Any plans to continue with ITIL ?
  • Options
    nestechnestech Member Posts: 74 ■■■□□□□□□□
    @ Claire,
    I was very nervous when I realize I had to take the exam the next day, and it was too late to reschedule the exam. This is how I look at it. I could have canceled the exam without a refund and lose my money or take the exam and pass it. lol... And I passed.

@ Zorodzai,
    I had to take this for work that was my reason for taking it. To answer your question (No) I don’t have any plans of taking another ITIL exam unless I am required by my employer to do so.
  • Options
    waleberrywaleberry Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    @nestech wow! Am now in exactly your same situation. My exam is scheduled for next tomorrow and I can no longer reschedule. Can you help with study materials and sample questions. I will appreciate it a lot.
  • Options
    waleberrywaleberry Registered Users Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    @nestech
    Never mind. I passed the ITILv3 F.
    Now it's time to move to the intermediate level.
  • Options
    Congratulations waleberry! Are you taking a single intermediate course, or going for Expert? Claire
  • Options
    saratssarats Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

I am sitting for the foundation exam next week.I would like to know any formalities before writing the exam ie anything(exam langauage ,code etc) we have to fill or select at the time of exam.Please advise.

Thank you in advance
  • Options
    Hi Sarats, the registration process will depend on where you are taking the exam and if it's paper, online etc. If you're not a native English speaker there are lots of translations available, or extra time is available to you if the exam isn't translated into your native language. Good luck! Claire
  • Options
    Dev ITDev IT Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    @waleberry.. Congregates...Which book did you referred?... Thanks in advance...